When seeking to qualify for a scholarship, accounts must first be current. Athletes and families who are receiving scholarships must participate in all opportunities where their time and energy can be of use to the team such as:
- Volunteering at all intrasquad swim meets
- Helping site coordinators with various team functions and tasks
- Welcoming new families to the team
- Being an asset to Sigma
- Making their location a better place
- Demonstrating a good attitude and appreciation
Cases are considered individually by Sigma. USA Swimming also has an "Outreach" reduced athlete registration fee. Swimmers are still responsible for costs of swimwear, transportation, meet entry fees and registration fees. Scholarships are reviewed on a monthly basis for compliance with the above criteria.
Please do not allow your financial situation to prevent you from seeking our services. Instead, please click HERE to contact us and find out how we can assist you in your pursuit of aquatics for yourself or your child.